Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

the backround is from fallout..

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

haha :D

you are so funny! :D haha i checked all your vidios and all the music related ones are kinda addicting :P

Awesome's School Awesome's School

hahahah

haha, loved the dbz parody part :3 rly well made I think

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

so random

fun but hard game. actully, I typed " poke tom in the eyes " and then he puked :S

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

wow

rly, realistic. I rly enjoyed playing this game :) 10/10 5/5 if u have the time, pleeease make a third :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

:D ^

really cool game but very hard :D

TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle

yay

love this song! Its from the mnish cap that I played as a child :D

ZebraHeaded ZebraHeaded

well drewn :D

its a very good drawing :) but I cant help to notice that its kinda random.. I suppose it has a hidden message or something. well either way im curious. what is it? :3

Nightwayfarer responds:

it's random, just to put a smile on your face :]

Always By Your Side Always By Your Side

well weeell :)

well.. honestly i rly fking hate drawing animals and would as usaly fking puke while seeing the animal drawings that you can find every fking where.. but hey! u got drew the skin jacket and all details rly good so.. yah. well done. now excuse me while I go outside fox-hunting.

Pissed off Hitler Pissed off Hitler

teamwork :D:D

you 2 did a great job :D both! I rly like the face that hes making :D and tell ur friend that he also did a rly good job :D but then again: u both did xD

TheFishyOne responds:

AT LAST!! Someone that read the whole description and says 'good work' to the person I collaborated with, too! *hats down*